zyx62992 发表于 2005-6-7 10:56:00

[转帖]不同情景下的用语

Making a self-introduction 作自我介绍
1. May I introduce myself
2. Hello, I’m Hanson Smith.
3. Excuse me, I don’t think we’ve met. My name’s Hanson Smith.
4. How do you do? I’m Hanson Smith.
5. I’m David Anderson. I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure.
6. First let me introduce myself. I’m Peter White, production manager.
7. My name is David. I work in the marketing department.

After being introduced. 被介绍与对方认识后.
1. I’m glad to meet you. 很高兴认识你.
2. Nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你. (平时用得最多的是Nice to meet you )
3. How nice to meet you. 认识你真高兴.
4. I’ve heard so much about you. 我知道很多关于你的事儿.
5. Helen has told me all about you. 海伦对我将了好多你的事儿.
6. I’ve been wanting to meet you for some time. 很久以来我一直想见你.
7. I’m delighted to make your acquaintance. 认识你我觉得非常高兴.
8. It’s a privilege to know you. 认识您是我的荣幸.

Advice 劝告
Encouraging someone who is hesitant 当某人犹豫不决是给予鼓励.
1. Give it a try. 试试看.
2. Go for it. 去试试吧.
3. Have a go at it. 你来试一试.
4. It won’t hurt you to try it.你不妨试试.
5. It’s going to be hard, but give it your best shot. 事情会很难,你尽力而为就是了.
6. Come on. You can do it! 来吧,你能行!
7. Go for the first prize! I know you are good enough. 争取拿头奖,我知道你行.
8. Let’s see some action! 赶快行动起来吧!
9. No pain, no gain. 只有付出,才有收获!(不劳则无获!)

Advising someone to be patient 劝说某人要有耐心
1. Take it easy. 别着急.
2. Just try to be patient. 尽量耐心一点.
3. Please bear with me. 请耐心等一会儿.(意为:请等我把话说完或把手上的事情做完.)
4. Take things as they come. 车到山前必有路. (字面含义:等事情发生了,再想对策也不迟.)
5. Rome wasn’t built in a day. 罗马不是一天建成的.
6. One step at a time. 做事要一步一步来.
7. Don’t get ahead of yourself. 别做你力所不能及的事.
8. Don’t jump the gun. 别轻举妄动. (jump the gun: 运动员在发令枪没响时就抢先起跑.常指在情况不明时过早地表态或行动,因而造成失误.)
9. Don’t cross that bridge till you come to it. 没到河边,先别操心怎么过桥.
10. All in good time. 别急,还有时间.
11. There’s a time for everything. 事情要一件一件地做.
12. Things will work out in the end. 事情最终都会解决的.
13. Everything will work itself out. 每件事情都会得到解决的.
14. Everything will fall into place. 事情该怎样,就会怎样.
15. Everything will come out right in the end---just you wait and see. 你就等着瞧吧,一切最终都会顺利解决.
16. See how things go for another month before you decide what to do. 你先等一个月,看看形势的发展再作决定.

to be continue.....
Telling someone to stay calm and not to overreact请对方保持冷静,勿做出过激反应.
1. Calm down. 冷静一点.
2. Don’t get so excited about it. 别因为这事儿太激动.
3. Don’t go into hysterics. 不要歇斯底里.
4. Don’t lose sleep over it. 别因为这事儿睡不着觉.
5. Don’t let it get to you. 别让他影响你的情绪. (get t使…沮丧)
6. Don’t be so sensitive. 别太敏感.
7. You’ll send yourself to an early grave. 你这样会未老先衰的.
8. Learn to roll with the punches. 要学会应付困难. (punch:拳击猛击. Roll with the punches: 拳击手避开对方的攻击,引申为从容应付困难局面.)
9. Easy does it, Tom. Don’t get all worked up. 冷静点,汤姆,不要太激动.
10. Don’t fly off the handle. 不要这么冲动.(fly off the handle:发脾气,失控制.)
11. Keep cool. 保持冷静.
12. Don’t lose your cool. 要沉住气.
13. It’s important for your to keep a cool head at this moment. 这时候保持头脑冷静是很重要的.
14. It’s no big deal. 没什么大不了的.
15. Like it’s such a big deal. 就好象有什么大不了似的. ( like:好像,似乎,相当于as if.)
16. You’re making a mountain out of a molehill. 你在小题大做.(make a mountain out of a molehill:把鼹鼠丘当成大山.)
Encouraging someone who is preparing for a big event鼓励即将参加重大活动的人.
1. This is your big night. 今儿晚上可是你的好日子.
2. This could be your lucky day. 今天你要时来运转了.
3. This is the big moment. 这可是关键时刻.
4. This is the moment you’ve been waiting for. 你期待已久的时刻终于到来了.
5. You’ll do great. Break a leg! 你会干得很棒的. 祝你好运! (break a leg:原为对即将出场的演员的祝福. 按演艺界的一种迷信观念,说不吉利的话反而能带来好运.)
6. We’re right behind you. 我们都支持你.
7. You’ll make us proud. 我们会为你骄傲的.

icbmc 发表于 2007-1-9 10:57:00

<p><strong>dfjsjf </strong></p>

笑靥千秋 发表于 2007-1-11 19:46:00

不错
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [转帖]不同情景下的用语